Are you taking one or more online courses while you are on your program? Consider our Independent Study Hall time block! To better assist our students with their learning objectives, we may be able to adjust your work schedule to allow for specific, consistent study/coursework time.
The next step is up to you! To take advantage of this opportunity, you must:
- Place yourself on the waitlist for the day/time you would like blocked. This will need to be done during the course registration time period. After you have completed this step, you will be directed to upload your required documentation via a survey link in your confirmation email.
- Once we have received your documentation we will send you an email confirmation of your enrollment.
- The times that you can choose from to have your Independent Study Hall (ISH) time scheduled are Tuesday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm. The time blocked on your schedule is in four-hour increments (8:30a-12:30p, or 1:30p-5:30p).
- Registering for ISH will cap the maximum amount of hours you can work to 45 hours per week.
- All requests for ISH time will be handled on a case-by-case basis and you will need to ensure your work location is informed of your registration.
- Please note your ISH time block will not be recognized during any Labor Exception Period. You may be scheduled to work during your blocked time and may work more than 45 hours per week.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact us at email@example.com.